Good morning footy fans
Erling Haaland’s transfer to Man City has been CONFIRMED, according to reports.
Borussia Dortmund and City are completing the final pieces of the transfer said to be worth £51million which will be announced this afternoon.
It was previously thought that Haaland’s release clause was £64.1m, but The Times claim his exit fee is just over £51m.
And the fee will rise to £85.6m when agents’ fees and bonuses are added into the mix, the report added.
Haaland’s wage packet will reportedly put him amongst the highest earners at Man City.
The attacker will pocket £400,000 weekly during his Etihad stay, according to The Times.
And City fans will have the pleasure of watching Haaland work his magic for the next five years, according to The National.
Meanwhile, Real Madrid have COMPLETED a deal to sign Chelsea centre-back Antonio Rudiger, according to reports.
Spanish giants Real Madrid have now finally secured his services after snapping up the free transfer on a four-year deal.
The Chelsea defender will join the La Liga Champions when his deal expires with the Blues upon the season’s conclusion, according to The Athletic.
The departing Blues ace penned a four-year contract with Los Blancos worth between £7-8m per year AFTER TAX, the report added.
And the German international’s deal will also include a £342m release clause, it was also claimed in the report.
Elsewhere, Liverpool star Sadio Mane is also reportedly looking for a move away from the Prem.
The Reds’ hotshot is said to be eyeing a move to Barcelona to increase his chances of winning the Ballon d’Or, according to Mundo Deportivo, via Eurosport.
Mane proved his worth once again on Tuesday evening when his winner in Liverpool’s 2-1 victory over Aston Villa kept the Kop giants’ quadruple hopes alive.
But Mane, along with Roberto Firminho and Mo Salah look set to leave Anfield next season.
And Goal claims Liverpool are unlikely to hand new deals to all three stars as they would have to break their strict wage structure.
Finally, former Liverpool ace Luis Suarez would slash his wages for a shock Barcelona return.
That’s the claim in Spain as the Atletico Madrid striker, 35, eyes a free transfer at the end of his contract this summer.
El Chiringuito reporter Jose Alvarez Haya says Suarez ‘would be willing to lower his salary and adapt it to the needs of Barcelona’.