Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. The industry is expected to have a Mixed impact due to the spread of the COVID-19 virus. In short term, COVID-19 will have at par impact on the Enterprise very small aperture terminal (VSAT) market.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by Geography, which is the leading segment in the market?
The Enterprise very small aperture terminal market share growth by the services segment is leading the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The Enterprise very small aperture terminal (VSAT) market has the potential to grow by USD 1.20 billion during 2021-2025.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Atos SE, Bharti Airtel Ltd., Cobham Plc, Comtech Telecommunications Corp., EchoStar Corp., Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd., ND SatCom GmbH, and Orbit Communications Systems Ltd. are the top players in the market.
- What is the key market driver and challenges?
The increased use of satellite services for cross-vertical applications is notably driving the enterprise VSAT market growth, although factors such as the high installation cost of VSAT equipment may impede the market growth.
- How big is the North American market?
31% of the market’s growth will originate from North America during the forecast period.
Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
Gait Biometrics Market Report -The gait biometrics market has the potential to grow by USD 39.06 million during 2021-2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 9.35%.Download a free sample report now!
Broadcasting Equipment Market Report -The broadcasting equipment market has the potential to grow by USD 3.51 billion during 2021-2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 9.29%. Download a free sample report now!
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Atos SE, Bharti Airtel Ltd., Cobham Plc, Comtech Telecommunications Corp., EchoStar Corp., Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd., ND SatCom GmbH, and Orbit Communications Systems Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The rising government initiatives for effective communication services, growing use of remote sensing, and GIS in disaster management will offer immense growth opportunities. However, the complex installation process is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this enterprise’s very small aperture terminal (VSAT) market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Enterprise Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Enterprise Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
Enterprise Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The enterprise very small aperture terminal (VSAT) market report covers the following areas:
- Enterprise Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) Market Size
- Enterprise Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) Market Trends
- Enterprise Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) Market Industry Analysis
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports by using Technavios Subscription Platform
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Enterprise Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist enterprise very small aperture terminal (VSAT) market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the enterprise very small aperture terminal (VSAT) market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the enterprise very small aperture terminal (VSAT) market across North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of enterprise very small aperture terminal (VSAT) market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Solution
- Market segments
- Comparison by Solution
- Services – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Products – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Solution
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Atos SE
- Bharti Airtel Ltd.
- Cobham Plc
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp.
- EchoStar Corp.
- Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd.
- ND SatCom GmbH
- Orbit Communications Systems Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.