© Reuters. Dynatrace Shares Gain On Q4 Beat; Discloses CFO Transition
- Dynatrace, Inc (NYSE: DT) reported fourth-quarter FY22 revenue growth of 31% year-on-year to $252.6 million (CC), beating the consensus of $246.6 million.
- Total ARR increased 29% Y/Y to $995.1 million. Revenues from Subscription rose 31% Y/Y to $239.9 million (CC).
- Margins: The non-GAAP operating margin contracted 200 basis points to 23%.
- Non-GAAP EPS of $0.17 beat the consensus of $0.15.
- Dynatrace generated $88.3 million in operating cash flow during the quarter. It held $462.97 million in cash and equivalents.
- Outlook: Dynatrace sees Q1 FY23 revenue of $261 million- $263.5 million, versus the consensus of $263.1 million.
- Dynatrace sees non-GAAP EPS of $0.17 – $0.18 versus the consensus of $0.17.
- For FY23, Dynatrace expects total revenue of $1.142 billion – $1.158 billion, above the consensus of $1.15 billion.
- Dynatrace sees a non-GAAP EPS of $0.74 – $0.77 versus the consensus of $0.74.
- CFO Transition: CFO Kevin Burns will depart at the end of CY22. Dynatrace has initiated a search for a new CFO.
- Price Action: DT shares traded higher by 4.69% at $34.35 in the premarket session on the last check Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Read at Benzinga