Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 15th. During the last week, Dogecoin has traded up 8.3% against the US dollar. One Dogecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0025 or 0.00000031 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Koineks, OpenLedger DEX, Indodax and cfinex. Dogecoin has a total market cap of $308.21 million and $50.80 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $55.17 or 0.00673072 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012162 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00000701 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012740 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0612 or 0.00000746 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000575 BTC.
DOGE is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 6th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 121,633,521,441 coins. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dogecoin is dogecoin.com. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ovis, BiteBTC, cfinex, Livecoin, Upbit, BtcTrade.im, Sistemkoin, Gate.io, Bittylicious, YoBit, BitFlip, Novaexchange, Graviex, BCEX, Trade Satoshi, Crex24, Fatbtc, Mercatox, Bits Blockchain, Cryptohub, Cryptomate, OpenLedger DEX, CoinFalcon, BX Thailand, Robinhood, Coindeal, Bitsane, Bleutrade, Koineks, Bittrex, Poloniex, ZB.COM, Bitbns, Kraken, FreiExchange, QBTC, SouthXchange, Exrates, Stocks.Exchange, Tux Exchange, Bit-Z, Coinbe, HitBTC, LiteBit.eu, C-CEX, BTC Trade UA, Instant Bitex, Coinsquare, Tidex, CoinEgg, Tripe Dice Exchange, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, CoinEx, Indodax, C-Patex and Exmo. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.