Park Rapids Enterprise journalists produce content day in and day out that has a unique value.
In-depth local news, sports, entertainment and feel-good features that can only be found in the Enterprise provides readers with vital information.
Few other media organizations do this today because it costs money – and requires tenacity and know-how.
Our newspaper has made adjustments in order to meet the rising cost of paper (which increased multiple times in the past year alone), ink, staffing, delivery and utilities. It is a similar cost pressure facing many other businesses in our communities.
So we can no longer give our news away for free.
Keep in mind that the Enterprise team of reporters, sales reps and support staff live right here in the Hubbard County region, many of them with deep, local roots that go back decades. We’re not faceless strangers. We’re your neighbors.
No other area media organization reports as much local news and features on so many topics.
And we don’t just stop at Park Rapids. We are providing important information across the Heartland Lake area – from Laporte to Menahga, from Osage to Akeley.
We consider it a privilege to share the stories of our communities. Nobody cares more than us about news from the place we all call home.
We produce high-quality, award-winning journalism. Year after year, the Enterprise wins recognition at the Minnesota Newspaper Association contest.
A subscription is extraordinarily affordable, given its value. For far less than a cup of coffee a day, you can tap into all this:
- Unlimited access to breaking news stories, photo galleries, videos and more on our website – parkrapidsenterprise.com – along with complimentary access to 20-plus websites within the Forum Communications network, including the Bemidji Pioneer, Detroit Lakes Tribune, Wadena Pioneer Journal, Alexandria Echo Press, The Forum, Duluth News Tribune, Rochester Post Bulletin and Brainerd Dispatch and more.
- News service on whichever platform you prefer: print, website, e-paper, emailed newsletters and video. Read local news on your computer, mobile phone or tablet whenever and wherever you are. An Enterprise mobile app can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- A treasure trove of fun items to explore, like crosswords, Sudoku, word games, comics and other puzzles.
- Subscribers have access to all archived material, too. Read past issues of the Enterprise or search for topics in the online archive.
- Numerous personalized newsletters are delivered straight to your email inbox. You select the topics that interest you most – Breaking News Alerts, In Remembrance (obituaries), In the Game (sports), Business Beat, Political Pulse and more.
- Find out about new businesses, upcoming retail sales, coupons, events, special promotions and other biz news, thanks to our advertisers.
If you aren’t using all of the benefits available, then you aren’t experiencing the full value of what we offer as a part of your subscription. Check out the perks of subscribing to the Enterprise
So you’re not exactly “tech savvy?” Don’t let that word “digital” stop you from exploring this new way of getting the news. And if you’re uncomfortable around computers, we can help you through it. It’s an easy process. It takes just a few minutes. Our member services team is here to help you with any questions or concerns at 218-732-3364.
Join our growing number of subscriptions and support local journalism.
To subscribe, visit
or call 218-732-3364.