DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded down 10.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 24th. DigixDAO has a total market capitalization of $30.23 million and approximately $524,525.00 worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, DigixDAO has traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One DigixDAO token can now be bought for approximately $15.12 or 0.00396330 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, BigONE, Bitbns and Gate.io.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00007910 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00026554 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0843 or 0.00002208 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000625 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.12 or 0.00265010 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $61.73 or 0.01617167 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.12 or 0.00238906 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00026568 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00011151 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000115 BTC.
DigixDAO (CRYPTO:DGD) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 28th, 2016. DigixDAO’s total supply is 2,000,000 tokens. DigixDAO’s official Twitter account is @DigixGlobal. The official message board for DigixDAO is medium.com/@digix. The Reddit community for DigixDAO is /r/digix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DigixDAO’s official website is digix.global.
According to CryptoCompare, “The DAO token is built on ethereum. The ICO – or initial coin offering – raised $5.5million to acquire the 85% of the DGD tokens. “
Buying and Selling DigixDAO
DigixDAO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Bancor Network, Bitbns, IDEX, Huobi, Cobinhood, AirSwap, Binance, HitBTC, Gate.io, Radar Relay, Liqui, Livecoin and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigixDAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigixDAO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigixDAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.