Seven “memory lapses”
- Forget about recent conversations or events
- Misplace items
- Forget the names of places and objects
- Have trouble thinking of the right word
- Ask questions repetitively
- Show poor judgement or find it harder to make decisions
- Become less flexible and more hesitant to try new things
“There are often signs of mood changes, such as increasing anxiety or agitation, or periods of confusion,” added the NHS.
How can I prevent Alzheimer’s?
“A healthy lifestyle can help reduce your risk,” the NHS stated.
This involves taking steps to protect your cardiovascular health, such as “keeping alcohol to a minimum”.