DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Kathleen Murphy was one of the first people arrested in Palm Beach County on Christmas Day. A citation lists the time of her arrest at 12:20 a.m.
Murphy is charged with DUI — driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Her citation, filed with the Clerk of Courts, says she refused to provide a blood or breath sample. She was apparently stopped on Atlantic Avenue and a cross street that is illegible on the ticket.
Murphy, 55, lives in the 600 block of Monaco M in Kings Point. She was booked into the Palm Beach County at 3:30 a.m. and released on her own recognizance at 8:53 a.m.
The arrest will be the Christmas gift that keeps on giving. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DECK THE BARS: Delray Beach Woman Jailed As Holiday Starts
- MERRY CHRISTMAS: COVID Curfew Now In Effect In Broward County
- Resident Of “The Oaks” In Boca Raton Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Jaclyn Tupek Jailed On Battery, Hit And Run Charges
- ICU’s In Palm Beach County Near Danger Zone
- DeSantis Calls Elderly Most Important, But Majority Of COVID Vaccine To Younger In Florida
- Putting The Numb In Numbers, Florida Logs Another 11,054 COVID-19 Infections, 120 Deaths
- COPS: Pillowcase Bandit, Who Targeted Boca, Delray, Boynton, Is Joshua Levine
- EXPLOSIVE CLAIM: Election Fraud In Seven Bridges Delray Beach, Emails Revealed