Data Transaction Token (CURRENCY:XD) traded 5.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on November 29th. One Data Transaction Token token can now be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, IDEX, Bitinka and Hotbit. Over the last week, Data Transaction Token has traded down 3.7% against the US dollar. Data Transaction Token has a market cap of $107,054.00 and approximately $1,539.00 worth of Data Transaction Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002979 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012935 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.19 or 0.00208566 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $110.72 or 0.01426151 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0603 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00030383 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.88 or 0.00127228 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Data Transaction Token Profile
Data Transaction Token’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 197,973,985 tokens. Data Transaction Token’s official website is www.scroll.network. Data Transaction Token’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Data Transaction Token Token Trading
Data Transaction Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Ethfinex, Bitinka, IDEX and IDAX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Data Transaction Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Data Transaction Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Data Transaction Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Data Transaction Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Data Transaction Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.