CryptoFlow (CURRENCY:CFL) traded 10.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 18th. Over the last week, CryptoFlow has traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar. CryptoFlow has a market capitalization of $181,042.00 and approximately $889.00 worth of CryptoFlow was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CryptoFlow coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000051 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007942 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00026259 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0852 or 0.00002215 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000630 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.85 or 0.00256285 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $65.10 or 0.01693142 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00234890 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00026420 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003409 BTC.
CryptoFlow Coin Profile
CryptoFlow’s total supply is 386,848,901 coins and its circulating supply is 92,026,159 coins. CryptoFlow’s official Twitter account is @CryptoFlow7. The official website for CryptoFlow is cryptoflow.co.uk.
CryptoFlow Coin Trading
CryptoFlow can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoFlow directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CryptoFlow should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CryptoFlow using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for CryptoFlow Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for CryptoFlow and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.