CRISTIANO Ronaldo has topped the footballers’ engagement ring league by giving his fiancée the most expensive sparkler.
England keeper Jordan Pickford was second on £500,000 for wife Morgan Davison.
Ashley Cole’s £275,000 ring for ex-wife Cheryl ranked third.
But England ace Harry Kane was just tenth with £180,000 for wife Katie Goodland, according to jeweller Roseanna Croft.
Georgina and Ronaldo have two-year-old daughter Alana together and are raising his other three children – surrogate twins Eva and Mateo, three, and ten-year-old Cristiano Jr.
The couple first enjoyed on a string of dates towards the end of 2016.
Ronaldo is thought to have asked the Spanish beauty to marry him in 2018.
Who is queen Wag?
ACCORDING to a study by GamblingDeals, the top ten biggest prices paid by footy players were:
- Ronaldo & Georgina Rodriguez – £615,000
- Jordan Pickford & Morgan Davison – £500,000
- Ashley Cole & Cheryl – £275,000
- Kyle Walker & Annie Kilner – £250,000
- Wayne & Coleen Rooney – £250,000
- Rio Ferdinand & Kate Wright – £250,000
- John & Toni Terry – £250,000
- Peter Crouch & Abbey Clancy – £200,000
- Jack Wilshere & Andriani Michael – £180,000
- Harry Kane & Katie Goodland – £180,000
Ronaldo, who donated huge sums of money to help medical supplies during the coronavirus crisis, has always insisted they will wed.
Telling Piers Morgan of the couple’s “true love” on ITV last year, he added: “She helped me so much. Of course, I’m in love with her.
“We’ll be [married] one day, for sure. It’s my mum’s dream as well.”
GOT a story? RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org