Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded 3.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 22nd. During the last seven days, Covesting has traded down 6.8% against the U.S. dollar. Covesting has a total market capitalization of $1.30 million and $847.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Covesting token can now be purchased for about $0.0721 or 0.00000979 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, YoBit, Kucoin and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003177 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013650 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.69 or 0.00213041 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $98.11 or 0.01332122 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00000808 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00032489 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.87 or 0.00133969 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Covesting was first traded on October 15th, 2017. Covesting’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Covesting is medium.com/@Covesting. Covesting’s official website is covesting.io. Covesting’s official Twitter account is @covesting and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Covesting is /r/Covesting and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Covesting
Covesting can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC, Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Covesting directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Covesting should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Covesting using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.