Couchain (CURRENCY:COU) traded 9.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on December 10th. Over the last seven days, Couchain has traded down 13% against the US dollar. Couchain has a market capitalization of $10,357.00 and $7,743.00 worth of Couchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Couchain token can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, Mercatox and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00037322 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $494.28 or 0.06817642 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00023665 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002117 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002635 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00021283 BTC.
Couchain (CRYPTO:COU) is a token. It launched on May 16th, 2018. Couchain’s total supply is 25,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,700,000,000 tokens. Couchain’s official Twitter account is @Couchain. Couchain’s official website is couchain.io. Couchain’s official message board is medium.com/@Couchain.
Couchain Token Trading
Couchain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, IDEX and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Couchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Couchain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Couchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Couchain Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Couchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.