Within the next four years, most residents in U.S. cities will have used autonomous transportation. While people are often reluctant to give up control, there is mounting evidence that as we experience the safety and benefits of autonomous transportation our willingness to accept this groundbreaking lifestyle change increases significantly.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now