Reliance Jio has partnered Cadbury for a new quiz that goes live on February 15th, 2021. Jio Valentine’s Week, where customers can win free data and Silk Hamper, ends on February 14th. Soon afterwards, we will have a Jio Cadbury Dairy Milk Wish Pack campaign. As the name suggests, this contest has a lot to do with the package of Cadbury Dairy Milk.
This won’t be the first Cadbury Dairy Milk offer or the first with Reliance Jio. We have seen offers or contests such as Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Amazon Pay offer, Cadbury Oreo cashback offer, Amazon Cadbury Silk Mousse Quiz, Dairy Milk Silk Paytm offer and others. Now, Cadbury is setting focus on Dairy Milk and here is everything you need to know about the Wish Pack campaign.
What is the Jio Cadbury Dairy Milk Wish Pack campaign?
Like most other consumer brands Cadbury also comes up with new offers at regular intervals. The Cadbury Dairy Milk Wish Pack campaign is one such campaign being launched in collaboration with Reliance Jio. In this campaign, Cadbury will roll out a new Cadbury Dairy Milk pack where customers can win attractive prizes.
The campaign goes live on February 15th and starting from this date, you will be able to buy the new Cadbury Dairy Milk Wish Pack from most retail stores. The pack, unlike any other Cadbury Dairy Milk pack, will include an unique code and customers need to save this code and give a missed call on February 15th to participate. The campaign will end on April 15th, 2021.
Here is what you can win:
- Free Jio Data coupons of 250MB, 500MB and 1GB
- Free Jio Talk time minutes with a duration of 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 40 minutes and 100 minutes
- Free Smartphone – Samsung Galaxy A10s with 2GB RAM and 32GB storage worth Rs 9,900
- Free Laptop – Lenovo V145 with AMD A6, 4GB RAM and 1TB storage worth Rs 27,000
The contest run by Mondelez India Foods Private Limited will have a total of up to 60 lakh in prizes to offer during the contest period. However, each declared winner will be eligible to receive only one smartphone or laptop under this campaign.
Jio Cadbury Dairy Milk Wish Pack campaign: how to participate?
In order to participate in the Cadbury Dairy Milk Wish Pack campaign, you need to purchase the Cadbury Dairy Milk Wish Pack 13.2 gram worth Rs 10. Once you purchase the pack, save the unique code. Here is how to participate:
- The first step is to call on this toll-free number 1800-889-1000.
- Customers will now receive an auto generated SMS which will take them to the MyJio App.
- In case, you don’t have the MyJio app installed on your phone then you will be redirected to Google Play Store or App Store to download the MyJio app.
- Open the MyJio app and enter the code printed inside the pack in the MyJio App’s Cadbury Dairy Milk Wish Pack Portal on the Jio Engage section.
- All valid entries with correct codes will become eligible to win rewards during the contest period.
Jio Cadbury Dairy Milk Wish Pack campaign: eligibility and winners
In order to participate in this campaign, you must be a natural person acting outside your business or profession. You should also be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India. At the time of entry into the campaign, you must be of age 18 years or higher. You should also be legally competent to enter into a binding contract under the applicable laws of India.
This Campaign is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu in view of the provisions of the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act, 1979. Only those participants who fulfill the above eligibility criteria can claim the rewards mentioned above. If you are selected as a winner, a pop-up window will appear on the MyJio App’s Cadbury Dairy Milk Wish Pack portal.
This pop-up will reveal the prize that you stand to win during the contest period. The participants can also check their rewards or prizes by going to the My Winning page on the MyJio app. If you win the smartphone or laptop then you will receive “receive a telephonic correspondence from BIG CITY PROMOTION’s representative”. On successful submission and verification of the required documents, the shortlisted participant will be declared as winner.
Cadbury Dairy Milk Wish Pack campaign: terms and conditions
- Each participant is eligible to win only one of high value reward (smartphone or laptop).
- You cannot participate if you don’t have MyJio app installed on your phone.
- This is a chance-based contest and any unique code will be accepted only once.
- There is no limit on the number of times you can participate.
- The new Wish Pack will be available across all states and all stores except in Tamil Nadu.
- The prize winners may not be selected or shortlisted or declared or published on a Daily, Weekly or Monthly basis.
- Mondelez or Campaign Partner reserves the right to not declare the Daily, Weekly and Monthly winner for a particular day, week or month and to cumulatively declare the Daily, Weekly and Monthly prize winner of that day, week or month on any other day, week, month or at the end of the Campaign Period.
- The total number of prize winners shall be divided amongst the total number of days, weeks or months during the Campaign Period, as per the discretion of Mondelez, for which the valid entry is received.
- It shall however not mean that each day, week or month shall correspond to Daily, Weekly and Monthly prize winner at the end of the Campaign Period.
- Delivery Partner will offer product warranty in case it is offered by manufacturer/distributor and all claims towards warranty need to be taken up with the manufacturer/distributor directly.
- The prizes are personal to the winners and cannot be sold under any circumstances.
- The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. In the event that the winner does not take the prize in the time and manner stipulated, then the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Any unused prize is not-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be taken in exchange for cash.
- Any Participant of the Campaign who wins a high value prize such as Laptop and Smartphone during the campaign period shall not be eligible to win any further prizes.