BLAST (CURRENCY:BLAST) traded up 15.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 6th. Over the last seven days, BLAST has traded up 11.2% against the dollar. One BLAST coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC on major exchanges including STEX and Crex24. BLAST has a total market cap of $53,504.00 and $77.00 worth of BLAST was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- 999 (999) traded up 41.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00019730 BTC.
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004094 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded up 2,429.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded down 24.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- LHT (LHT) traded up 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded 25.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000075 BTC.
BLAST is a coin. BLAST’s total supply is 55,084,846 coins. BLAST’s official Twitter account is @CryptoBLAST and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BLAST is blastblastblast.com.
Buying and Selling BLAST
BLAST can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLAST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLAST should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BLAST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLAST Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLAST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.