Bitstar (CURRENCY:BITS) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 27th. Bitstar has a market cap of $81,323.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Bitstar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitstar coin can now be purchased for $0.0040 or 0.00000111 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Over the last seven days, Bitstar has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0742 or 0.00001922 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000786 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0950 or 0.00002467 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00008962 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Bitstar (CRYPTO:BITS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on April 17th, 2014. Bitstar’s total supply is 20,124,891 coins. The official website for Bitstar is www.bitstarcoin.com. The Reddit community for Bitstar is /r/bitstar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitstar’s official Twitter account is @Bitstar_coinz and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitstar
Bitstar can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitstar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitstar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitstar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitstar Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitstar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.