BitSoar (CURRENCY:BSR) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 19th. One BitSoar coin can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $5.57, $51.48, $7.53 and $18.96. In the last seven days, BitSoar has traded flat against the US dollar. BitSoar has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $26.00 worth of BitSoar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $82.53 or 0.02139337 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008296 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000733 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 46.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000592 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0919 or 0.00002382 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00024967 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003831 BTC.
BitSoar Coin Profile
BitSoar (BSR) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 1st, 2018. BitSoar’s total supply is 3,690,117,191 coins. BitSoar’s official Twitter account is @bitsoar. BitSoar’s official website is bitsoar.com.
Buying and Selling BitSoar
BitSoar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $33.93, $11.75, $24.68, $10.39, $5.57, $50.96, $20.33, $51.48, $18.96, $7.53, $13.79 and $32.04. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitSoar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitSoar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitSoar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for BitSoar Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for BitSoar and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.