BitcoinX (CURRENCY:BCX) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 1:00 AM ET on February 4th. During the last week, BitcoinX has traded up 1.8% against the dollar. One BitcoinX coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0017 or 0.00000044 BTC on major exchanges including $7.50, $10.39, $32.15 and $33.94. BitcoinX has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $47,561.00 worth of BitcoinX was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $141.89 or 0.03677388 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded up 39% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded 25.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00026194 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
BitcoinX is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 10th, 2014. BitcoinX’s total supply is 167,361,683,927 coins. The official website for BitcoinX is bcx.org. BitcoinX’s official Twitter account is @bcx_team and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BitcoinX is /r/BCXofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BitcoinX Coin Trading
BitcoinX can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $50.98, $24.68, $18.94, $20.33, $5.60, $13.77, $24.43, $32.15, $7.50, $10.39, $51.55 and $33.94. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitcoinX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitcoinX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitcoinX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for BitcoinX Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for BitcoinX and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.