Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded up 15.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 26th. Bitcoin Private has a market capitalization of $28.37 million and approximately $73,500.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Private coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.37 or 0.00035650 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Sistemkoin, HitBTC, TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Private has traded down 5.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.02 or 0.01374579 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.88 or 0.00333953 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $5.39 or 0.00139867 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00027345 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00004298 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0548 or 0.00001423 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00001210 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
About Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private (BTCP) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 1st, 2018. Bitcoin Private’s total supply is 20,638,988 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Private is /r/bitcoinprivate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcoin Private is btcprivate.org. Bitcoin Private’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinprivate and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Exrates, Altcoin Trader, Nanex, Sistemkoin, TradeOgre, Trade Satoshi and TOPBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Private should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Private using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.