Bitcoin IRA, a company that allows individuals to invest in cryptocurrency, announced on Friday it has surpassed 100,000 users, as well as processed more than half a billion in transactions through its platform.
As previously reported, Bitcoin IRA claims to be the world’s first and largest IRA company that allows users to invest in cryptocurrencies and gold in their retirement accounts.
“Bitcoin IRA is a financial services technology provider and as such is not a financial adviser, cryptocurrency, exchange, custodian, wallet provider, initial coin offering (ICO), or money transmitter.”
Speaking about the milestone, Chris Kline, COO, and Co-Founder of Bitcoin IRA, stated:
“Our platform is more than just innovative and cutting-edge technology with excellent security. There is a critical human element we provide to our users. Clients have real-time access to IRA specialists when they call. Our experienced service team is dedicated to timely client satisfaction. We have unprecedented growth and satisfying our clients will always be our number one strength and priority.”
Key features of the Bitcoin IRA platform include:
- All-New IRA Earn: Individuals can now earn up to 6% APY on their cash and crypto assets with monthly payouts and no lockup periods with the company’s new IRA Earn program
- Buy & Sell Online 24/7: Individuals can buy, sell, and swap assets directly inside their retirement accounts
- $100 Million Insurance: Digital assets under custody are insured with $100 million of coverage from BitGo and their provider Lloyd’s of London, the world’s foremost specialist insurance and reinsurance market
- US-Regulated Custody: Bitcoin IRA exclusively uses BitGo to securely store crypto assets. BitGo is a US-regulated qualified custodian based in Palo Alto, CA, with over $20 billion in total cryptocurrency monthly transaction volumes
- Own Real Crypto: Bitcoin IRA clients purchase actual cryptocurrency assets and are not investing in a crypto fund, ETF, derivative, or other alternative crypto investment products