Bitcoin Incognito (CURRENCY:XBI) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on September 22nd. Over the last week, Bitcoin Incognito has traded 17.4% lower against the dollar. Bitcoin Incognito has a total market capitalization of $296,064.00 and approximately $15,529.00 worth of Bitcoin Incognito was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Incognito coin can now be bought for about $0.0267 or 0.00000266 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Escodex, Trade Satoshi, Crex24 and STEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Solaris (XLR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002046 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Elliot Coin (ELLI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- UralsCoin (URALS) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Bitcoin Incognito Coin Profile
XBI is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. It launched on May 9th, 2018. Bitcoin Incognito’s total supply is 11,076,032 coins. Bitcoin Incognito’s official Twitter account is @XBIncognito and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Incognito is /r/BitcoinIncognito and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Incognito’s official website is bitcoinincognito.org.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Incognito
Bitcoin Incognito can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Escodex, Trade Satoshi, Graviex and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Incognito directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Incognito should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Incognito using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Incognito Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Incognito and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.