Bitcoin Diamond (CURRENCY:BCD) traded down 3.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 26th. One Bitcoin Diamond coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.75 or 0.00019504 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, Gate.io, CoinBene and OKEx. In the last week, Bitcoin Diamond has traded down 2.7% against the US dollar. Bitcoin Diamond has a total market cap of $115.16 million and $1.17 million worth of Bitcoin Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00022983 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004108 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00015494 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004997 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001725 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00011015 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00098668 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 72.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000043 BTC.
Bitcoin Diamond Coin Profile
BCD is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 24th, 2017. Bitcoin Diamond’s total supply is 156,756,875 coins and its circulating supply is 153,756,875 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Diamond is btcd.io. Bitcoin Diamond’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinDiamond_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Diamond is /r/Bitcoin-Diamond and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bitcoin Diamond Coin Trading
Bitcoin Diamond can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, HitBTC, YoBit, Exrates, BtcTrade.im, Gate.io, Crex24, Indodax, CoinBene, BigONE, Kucoin, Binance, Coinnest, OKEx and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Diamond should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Diamond Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.