Bitcoin Cash (CURRENCY:BCH) traded down 3.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on January 19th. One Bitcoin Cash coin can currently be purchased for about $332.09 or 0.03839912 BTC on exchanges including Altcoin Trader, Gatecoin, EXX and BigONE. In the last week, Bitcoin Cash has traded up 24.8% against the dollar. Bitcoin Cash has a market cap of $6.05 billion and approximately $4.61 billion worth of Bitcoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8,648.72 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001946 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $54.83 or 0.00633945 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006403 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00014048 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
About Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Cash is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 1st, 2017. Bitcoin Cash’s total supply is 18,231,600 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Cash is www.bitcoincash.org. Bitcoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @bitcolncash and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin Cash’s official message board is bitcointalk.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Cash is /r/Bitcoincash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Cash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Altcoin Trader, cfinex, Liquid, Coindeal, Stocks.Exchange, CoinEgg, TOPBTC, WEX, Poloniex, HBUS, Indodax, OKCoin International, Liqui, Graviex, SouthXchange, COSS, Zebpay, Bitbank, Coinfloor, Livecoin, MBAex, Bit2C, Coinroom, Braziliex, BitBay, BTC Markets, BX Thailand, Coinbe, BtcTrade.im, BitMarket, CoinFalcon, Cryptopia, BiteBTC, RightBTC, CoinTiger, QBTC, Kucoin, Bleutrade, WazirX, Instant Bitex, Bitinka, BTC Trade UA, Bitstamp, ChaoEX, CEX.IO, Koineks, Bit-Z, Independent Reserve, Coinone, Iquant, OKEx, HitBTC, Cobinhood, Crex24, ABCC, B2BX, YoBit, Kraken, Tidex, Bitsane, Gatecoin, Vebitcoin, CoinExchange, Gate.io, Mercado Bitcoin, bitFlyer, CoinEx, DragonEX, Bithumb, Huobi, QuadrigaCX, Bibox, CryptoBridge, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Binance, Coinsquare, BitForex, Upbit, Allcoin, IDCM, Coinsuper, Kuna, ZB.COM, xBTCe, CoinBene, Trade Satoshi, Fatbtc, BigONE, EXX, DSX, UEX, Bittrex, Bittylicious, Coinhub, ACX, Korbit, Cryptohub, Negocie Coins, Exrates, Cryptomate, Sistemkoin, OTCBTC, Ovis, Waves Decentralized Exchange, BTCC, GOPAX, Bisq, Coinnest, FCoin, Zaif, CPDAX, C2CX, Koinim, Coinrail, Bitso, Coinbase Pro, Bitbns, Mercatox, Trade By Trade, Koinex, Buda, Exmo and Bitfinex. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Cash using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.