Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 28th. One Bismuth coin can now be purchased for about $0.21 or 0.00005760 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Bismuth has a total market cap of $3.25 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Bismuth has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00015343 BTC.
- Grin (GRIN) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.29 or 0.00085083 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000767 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000583 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000023 BTC.
Bismuth (BIS) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 1st, 2017. Bismuth’s total supply is 16,133,748 coins and its circulating supply is 15,284,615 coins. The Reddit community for Bismuth is /r/cryptobismuth and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bismuth’s official message board is bismuth.cz/forum. Bismuth’s official website is bismuth.cz. Bismuth’s official Twitter account is @cryptobismuth and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bismuth
Bismuth can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bismuth directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bismuth should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bismuth using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bismuth Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bismuth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.