Authorship (CURRENCY:ATS) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on February 5th. In the last seven days, Authorship has traded down 26.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Authorship token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular exchanges including Bancor Network, LATOKEN and HitBTC. Authorship has a total market capitalization of $39,211.00 and approximately $112.00 worth of Authorship was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008118 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00026148 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0853 or 0.00002208 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000625 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.02 or 0.00259342 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.88 or 0.01756428 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00233570 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00026255 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004246 BTC.
Authorship’s launch date was August 1st, 2017. Authorship’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 99,971,428 tokens. Authorship’s official Twitter account is @authorship_com and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Authorship is authorship.com.
Authorship Token Trading
Authorship can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, HitBTC and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Authorship directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Authorship should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Authorship using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Authorship Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Authorship and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.