Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 29th. During the last seven days, Auroracoin has traded 29.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Auroracoin has a total market cap of $415,545.00 and approximately $157.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Auroracoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0230 or 0.00000243 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, ISX, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00022930 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002456 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.34 or 0.00150982 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0831 or 0.00000875 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004034 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,432.10 or 0.99893738 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003357 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00033037 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
Auroracoin (AUR) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 25th, 2014. Auroracoin’s total supply is 18,078,320 coins. Auroracoin’s official Twitter account is @officialAUR and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Auroracoin is /r/auroracoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Auroracoin is auroraspjall.is. The official website for Auroracoin is auroracoin.is.
Buying and Selling Auroracoin
Auroracoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, ISX and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Auroracoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Auroracoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Auroracoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.