Atomic Wallet Coin (CURRENCY:AWC) traded 12.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 5th. During the last seven days, Atomic Wallet Coin has traded up 22.2% against the US dollar. One Atomic Wallet Coin token can currently be bought for $0.0798 or 0.00001074 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. Atomic Wallet Coin has a total market cap of $481,982.00 and $3,160.00 worth of Atomic Wallet Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003020 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013548 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.66 or 0.00210688 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $94.86 or 0.01276607 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00000747 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00027236 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00118047 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000093 BTC.
Atomic Wallet Coin Profile
Atomic Wallet Coin’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,039,450 tokens. Atomic Wallet Coin’s official Twitter account is @atomicwallet. The official message board for Atomic Wallet Coin is medium.com/atomic-wallet. Atomic Wallet Coin’s official website is atomicwallet.io. The Reddit community for Atomic Wallet Coin is /r/atomicwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Atomic Wallet Coin Token Trading
Atomic Wallet Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atomic Wallet Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atomic Wallet Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Atomic Wallet Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atomic Wallet Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atomic Wallet Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.