Argus (CURRENCY:ARGUS) traded 53.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. One Argus coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. Argus has a total market capitalization of $1,600.00 and $360.00 worth of Argus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Argus has traded up 96.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.09 or 0.00072233 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.32 or 0.00205481 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008090 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00010032 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001871 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008728 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006244 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.47 or 0.00064931 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000076 BTC.
Argus (CRYPTO:ARGUS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 25th, 2017. Argus’ total supply is 5,194,373 coins and its circulating supply is 1,148,324 coins. Argus’ official website is www.argusnetwork.co. Argus’ official Twitter account is @Argus_coin.
Argus Coin Trading
Argus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Argus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Argus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Argus Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.