AMAZON has launched its Black Friday deals earlier than ever before with its latest discounts including £100 off Huawei laptops.
Other discounts you’ll find include £100 off Shark vacuums and £50 off memory foam mattresses.
Black Friday falls on November 27 this year, but Amazon is one of many retailers slashing prices before then.
But as with previous years, the online retailer is launching weekly and daily deals. Its first batch of weekly deals start today, November 18.
Amazon didn’t start is Black Friday sale until November 22 in 2019.
How to compare prices to get the best deal
JUST because something is on offer, or is part of a sale, it doesn’t mean it’s always a good deal.
There are plenty of comparison websites out there that’ll check prices for you – so don’t be left paying more than you have to.
Most of them work by comparing the prices across hundreds of retailers.
Here are some that we recommend:
- Google Shopping is a tool that lets users search for and compare prices for products across the web. Simply type in keywords, or a product number, to bring up search results.
- Price Spy logs the history of how much something costs from over 3,000 different retailers, including Argos, Amazon, eBay and the supermarkets. Once you select an individual product you can quickly compare which stores have the best price and which have it in stock.
- Idealo is another website that lets you compare prices between retailers. All shoppers need to do is search for the item they need and the website will rank them from the cheapest to the most expensive one.
- CamelCamelCamel only works on goods being sold on Amazon. To use it, type in the URL of the product you want to check the price of.
Keep an eye on what’s available as some offers will be “lightning deals” that are only available for a limited time – but if you’re a Prime member you will get 30 minutes early access to these.
If you’ve got Amazon Prime, you’ll get the items delivered for free.
While for other shoppers, Amazon typically offers free delivery on orders over £20 or if you spend less, the charges start from £2.99.
For orders from third party sellers on Amazon, the fees can vary depending on the seller, so make sure you check these before ordering.
Below we’ve listed some of our favourite early Black Friday deals at Amazon. You can check out the full list on Amazon’s website.
Before you part ways with any cash, we’d always recommend comparing prices online to make sure you’ve found the best deal.
Huawei MateBook 14-inch laptop 8GB, 512GB SSD
- Was: £649.99. Now: £549.99. Save: £100 (15%) – buy now
In need of a new computer? There’s £100 off this 14-inch Huawei laptop as part of Amazon’s latest Black Friday offer until December 1.
The same model costs £599.99 direct from Huawei, so you save £50 at Amazon.
However, there are biggest discounts on more expensive laptops.
For example, we found £450 off this pricier Huawei model which is reduced from £1,699.99 to £1,249.99.
Shark anti-hair wrap vacuum
- Was: £269.99. Now: £169.99. Save: £100 (37%) – buy now
Pet owners will be delighted to know that this Shark vacuum is designed to remove pet hair from carpet and furnishings.
Amazon has reduced its price by £100 until December 15.
It’s the cheapest we could find, with Currys PC World selling the same vacuum for £269.
Home Source memory foam mattress
- Was: £184.99. Now: £132.99. Save: £52 (28%) – buy now
This memory foam mattress by Home Source is king size and measures 150cm by 200cm by 27cm.
It’s described as having a foam filling with zone pocket springs.
Amazon has it reduced by £52 until December 2.
We couldn’t see this mattress being sold elsewhere, but king size mattresses from Ikea start from £150 – so you’ll save £17.01 at Amazon.
HOMCOM kids ride on digger
- Was: £122.39. Now: £53.24. Save: £69.15 (56%) – buy now
How fun does this ride-on digger toy look for your little one? But you’ll need to be quick as this discount is only active for today.
It measures 81cm by 42cm by 36cm and holds up to 34kg in weight.
The same ride-on digger is priced at £67.49 from online retailer OnBuy.com.
Own Harmony electric hard skin remover
- Was: £23.99. Now: £16.09. Save: £7.90 (33%) – buy now
In need of some TLC? This pedicure tool from Own Harmony will leave the skin on your feet feeling smooth and refreshed.
It’s also rechargeable so you won’t need to keep buying batteries. Amazon will run this discount for today only.
Online retailer OnBuy.com is selling the same brand hard skin remover for £32.93.
More Great Black Friday Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
For more sales, Debenhams has launched 14 days of Black Friday deals.
Aldi’s Black Friday 2020 deals include a Nintendo Switch for £230.
Tesco has rolled out early Black Friday deals with up to 40% off Paw Patrol toys and electricals by Babyliss and JVC.