Advanced Technology Coin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded 13% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 28th. In the last week, Advanced Technology Coin has traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Advanced Technology Coin has a total market capitalization of $99,098.00 and $142.00 worth of Advanced Technology Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Advanced Technology Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0039 or 0.00000101 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00022945 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000945 BTC.
- Azart (AZART) traded up 38% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000339 BTC.
Advanced Technology Coin Coin Profile
ARC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 24th, 2014. Advanced Technology Coin’s total supply is 25,465,665 coins. The official website for Advanced Technology Coin is arcticcoin.org. Advanced Technology Coin’s official Twitter account is @ArcticCoin_Main.
Buying and Selling Advanced Technology Coin
Advanced Technology Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Advanced Technology Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Advanced Technology Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Advanced Technology Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Advanced Technology Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Advanced Technology Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.