Achain (CURRENCY:ACT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 8th. One Achain coin can now be purchased for about $0.0055 or 0.00000068 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinnest, Sistemkoin, OOOBTC and Cobinhood. In the last seven days, Achain has traded 1.4% higher against the dollar. Achain has a total market capitalization of $5.29 million and approximately $370,082.00 worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002589 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012414 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.57 or 0.00180634 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $114.03 or 0.01413616 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0476 or 0.00000590 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00027125 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00117881 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Achain was first traded on June 25th, 2017. Achain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 955,999,998 coins. The official website for Achain is www.achain.com. Achain’s official Twitter account is @AchainOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Achain is /r/Achain_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Achain
Achain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Koinex, HitBTC, Cobinhood, OOOBTC, OKEx, Coinnest, Bitinka, Huobi, Kucoin, Bitbns, Sistemkoin, Indodax and CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Achain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Achain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Achain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Achain Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Achain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.