Achain (CURRENCY:ACT) traded up 24.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 27th. Over the last week, Achain has traded up 49.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Achain coin can currently be purchased for $0.0125 or 0.00000325 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Koinex, Bitinka, Sistemkoin and Indodax. Achain has a market capitalization of $10.73 million and $1.70 million worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008220 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00026277 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00002240 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00259685 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.19 or 0.01821415 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00238503 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00026370 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004080 BTC.
Achain was first traded on June 25th, 2017. Achain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 856,133,150 coins. Achain’s official website is www.achain.com. The Reddit community for Achain is /r/Achain_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Achain’s official Twitter account is @AchainOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Achain
Achain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Coinnest, Huobi, Koinex, HitBTC, Sistemkoin, Bitinka, CoinEgg, OOOBTC, Kucoin, Bitbns, Cobinhood and Indodax. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Achain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Achain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Achain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Achain Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Achain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.